Vivo flooring offers a fantastic visual finish with 4 stone tile colour options available providing a beautiful natural mineral stone effect. The flooring features a simple tongue and groove fitting, each tile has a 0.03mm wear layer and looks fantastic in any surrounding including wet areas such as the bathroom or kitchen.
- 15 year residential warranty when installed in conjunction with Xtrafloor Underlay.
- 5 year commercial warranty.
- VIVO Stone Click is sold in full boxes only, each box contains 2.00m².
- Each plank measures: 604mm (L) x 300mm (W) x 4.2mm (T).
- Wear layer: 0.3mm.
- L2C click installation system.
- Superguard PUR surface treatment for easy maintenance and improved scratch resistance.
- Slip resistance rating: R10.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Heavy domestic rating, making VIVO Stone Click suitable for EVERYWHERE in the home.
- VIVO Stone Click is so well constructed that it also carries a light commercial rating.
Once you place an order, we will e-mail you to confirm that we have received it. All orders are dispatched within 5 working days from receipt of order (usually within 48 hours). Please provide us with an up to date contact number when ordering, so that we can pass it on to the courier.
Delivery is charged at £8.99 (inc. VAT) for all orders under £50.00 For orders over £50.00 delivery is free For Deliveries outside of mainland UK, i.e. Highlands, Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland & Eire, please contact us for delivery prices.
Your order will be delivered at any time between 8am and 6pm, unfortunately we are unable to specify a specific time or time slot. If our carrier is unable to deliver, you will be able to contact the carrier to arrange re-delivery in most cases.
If you are not completely satisfied with your cladding products, you have 30 days to return your order to us (See returns section below) for a full refund.
You have the right to change your mind and return your product to us, unused, within 30 working days of receiving your order.
Any packaging or security seals must be intact. You will be responsible for paying postage costs for the returned item(s). Any refunds or replacements will be processed upon return receipt of the returned item(s).
If you receive a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt to let us know and we’ll arrange to refund or replace the item(s). Any refunds or replacements will be processed upon return receipt of the returned item(s). we may require photographic evidence to pass onto the courier.
Floors to Walls Ltd cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged when being returned to us. Always obtain a Certificate of Posting and we highly recommend using a Signed For service.
Floors to Walls Ltd
Unit 3. St Johns Road
Meadowfield Industrial Estate