You may have heard it said that PVC shower panels are the modern wetroom solution, and there are a lot of reasons why you've heard that statement. The bathroom is the one room in the house that most people forget about when it comes to their planning for decoration, but it's a room you should absolutely consider!
The shower is the one area of the bathroom you really don't want to compromise on when you are choosing your upgrades. It's a place to wash, but it's also a place of luxury and relaxation. Turning the bathroom into a modern wetroom is one way to upgrade, but choosing PVC shower panels is just a smart solution. Not only are they a waterproof option that will drain water rather than hold onto it, they just look so beautiful!
Below, we've got seven concrete reasons you should make PVC shower panels your next choice for bathroom upgrades. Let's dive in!
- The Cost. Waterproof shower panels are cost-effective options for the bathroom. Not only will they help your wallet when you are making plans for your upgrades, but there are also so many options to choose from. Sometimes, the idea of a budget can overshadow your image of the perfect bathroom space. Wall tiles are a popular option for bathrooms, but PVC shower panels are a much more affordable option. If money makes your world go round, this alone should be enough!
- Easy Installation. Shower tiles are not easy to install or fix if they crack. However, PVC shower panels are easy to install, and you can even do it yourself. They mostly come with a tongue and groove system, making them easy to slot together for a perfectly smooth finish. You can cover the whole wetroom in waterproof PVC shower panels, and it's faster than adding tiles one by one. The best bit? You can add them on top of existing tiles, saving you a lot of work.
- No Cement Needed. PVC shower panels do not require any cement or grout: only silicone sealant. It offers a much better looking edge, and you won't have to do much in the way of cleanup, afterwards.
- Waterproof. You want a wetroom that's waterproof. Otherwise, there really is no point in having one! PVC shower panels are durable, and they don't allow water past them. You can ensure that your bathroom is waterproof and you can use it for showering without worrying that the water will leak.
- Easy Cleaning. Shower panels are a hygienic option. They don't hold bacteria or dirt in the same way that tiles do, and it's very easy to wipe down. You don't need to spend hours scrubbing, and there are no grooves for dirt to accumulate into.
- Not Just for Wetrooms! Sure, you would use PVC shower panels for the wetroom and the bathrooms in the home, but you can use them in the showers of the ensuite, the bathroom walls and even the kitchen. Your laundry room may need an upgrade, and that means adding some waterproof shower panels there, too. You see, PVC shower panels are a versatile option and will look perfect in any area of the home that water is prevalent.
- Design Options. Shower panels come in a range of designs, which means that you get to pick how you want them to look in your space. Whether you love retro wall panels or something sparkly, there's something for you.
When it comes down to it, you need to have the best possible decor for your waterproof wetroom possible. PVC shower panels are the modern solution that will keep your electrics safe and your home from becoming mouldy in the walls. With an affordable option with many different designs available, you can install shower panels into your shower room to make a massive difference to the space. Why not take a look at our range of waterproof PVC shower panels today and change the way that your wetroom looks?
We have a range of styles available to make your space feel refreshed, upgraded and looking beautiful once more. You deserve a shower room to be proud of, and you may feel inspired enough by our designs to sort the en suite, the kitchen and the laundry room next. Let your imagination take you to new places and choose a new look for your shower. Your bathroom could look so different this week - why not choose your unique style now?