If you're one of the many homeowners who prefer shower wall panels to tiles, you'll want to preserve them in excellent shape. We'll teach you how to clean shower wall panels with a simple step - by - step video in our latest Modern Fixes post.
When you don't have to deal with unpleasant grouting, you'll notice how much easier your shower wall panels were to install when compared to tiles. The best part is that they are extremely simple to maintain. Follow the professional advice in this short video to keep your new bathroom sparkling.
Things you’ll need:
- Soapy water
- Cleaning sponge or soft cloth
- White vinegar or washing up liquid
- Spray bottle
Here's how to clean shower wall panels properly
- Use soapy water to clean your wall panels once a week. Dirt and grime might gradually accumulate if you do not wipe them down.
- Vinegar is the most natural cleaning solution. You can dilute the vinegar with water in a spray bottle or directly apply it to your wall panels.
- Remember to test vinegar on a small patch first to ensure it does not damage your wall panels in any way.
- You could also use dish detergent. Before using, dilute a few drops with water.
- Wipe off your panels with a sponge or soft cloth and your preferred cleaning solution. Avoid using abrasive cleaning agents, scouring pads, or steel wool.
- Rinse and dry the panels.
- To prevent excessive mildew growth, keep your bathroom properly aired and as light as possible.